Composition: metal soap-based mixture of synthetic surfactantAppearance: white or yellowish particlesStorage Time limit: the product shall be stored in a ventilated, dry and non-corrosive warehouse for two years.
Packaging: double-layer packaging of plastic bags and composite woven paper bags
Net Weight: 25 kg/bag
1. It can reduce the Mooney viscosity of the rubber compound, improve the dispersibility of carbon black and the compound agent, and endow the rubber compound with the best safety scorching property; It is used in the mixing of rubber compound, rolling and pressing out, vulcanization and other processing stages can play an optimization role; A small amount of addition can solve a series of technical problems such as uneven mixing, air holes in the pressed-out section, lack of glue in finished products, unclear patterns and so on. The glue powder PR-85 does not affect the physical property indexes such as breaking strength, constant tensile strength, hardness, resilience, etc. of the glue, nor does it affect the regular vulcanization time of the glue, and it is directly added without adjusting the formula. Glue powder PR-85 can reduce the maximum current load during mixing and protect the equipment.
2. It can increase the press-out speed of the rubber compound by 15%-20%, reduce the press-out temperature of the rubber compound by about 10℃, and has good press-out safety. It can reduce or eliminate the air holes of the pressed-out section and improve the compactness of the product. Reduce the return rate of rubber self-sulfur rubber to ensure the stability of the size and quality of the extruded parts. Cold feed press out, the effect is better.
3. It can improve the fluidity of rubber material, so that vulcanized products do not lack rubber and have clear patterns. It can be widely used in rubber products such as tires, rubber tubes, adhesive tapes, etc., especially for injection rubber products. Since the impact on the physical and mechanical properties of the rubber is smaller than that of similar products, the original formula does not need to be changed in general.
Add together with small materials during mixing. It is especially suitable for reverse mixing process.
0.5-2.0% of raw rubber dosage
1. Polar rubber should be twice the general dosage
2. The amount of carbon black depends on the surface area:
The dosage of N220 and N330 is 3.0 1%.
The dosage of N550, N660 and N762 is 2.5 1%.
Applicable Rubber Type
Natural rubber (NR), Butyl Rubber (IIR), butadiene rubber (BR), Styrene-Butadiene Rubber (SBR), Isoprene Rubber (IR), neoprene rubber CR), EPDM, chlorosulfonated polyethylene rubber (CSM), Fluororubber (FKM), recycled rubber, etc. can be applied to tires and other molding and extrusion products.